A few things about WOW Burger's operation told me it was a chain and not worth the visit, but I gambled and it payed off. They make a really good burger and fries and I keep going back.
Here are a few things they do that I appreciate:
- Every morning, they bake their own Honey Wheat and French White buns
- They make many of their sauces onsite, including their WOW Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, and Aioli sauces
- Their beef is grass fed, never frozen, and hormone free
- They use Cheddar, Swiss, Bleu, and Pepper Jack from the Tillamook Creamery
- They use turkey from Diestel Turkey Ranch, which takes pride in the way they raise their birds. Diestel's website states the following:
WOW Burger is worth a visit if you are in Wilsonville and looking for a quick and tasty burger and fries for a reasonable price. You can choose from a menu of preconstructed burgers or use a form to build your own. Warning: many of the extras (like bacon, egg, pineapple, etc) cost extra. Personally, the Applewood Bacon is worth paying an extra $1.
If you build a traditional burger with cheese, bacon, etc, give the WOW Sauce a try, it's very good.
It's a very clean place and you can tell that they are concerned about providing quality customer service. Last time I went and checked in on Yelp, I got a coupon for free fries.