Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Outlaw Grill and Catering - On Liberty Rd, just south of Browning Ave. in Salem, OR

In the parking lot of Liberty's Best Market & Deli

Greg, the guy that runs this food cart, has been in the business for about six years. He used to have a food cart over by Home Depot near the intersection of Lancaster and Hwy 22. This food cart is open from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm everyday but Sunday (unless the weather is extreme).

Yes, the menu is limited, but that is typical of any food cart. I had the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich and I enjoyed it very much. Greg opens the bun and grills it face down and then loads it with steak, cheese, sautéed onions, and mayonnaise. It's a simple but delicious combination and he does it very well. The sandwich is perfect for lunch - it left me full but not so full that I needed a nap. I recommend this food cart.


Outlaw Grill on Urbanspoon






No comments:

Post a Comment