Phở Jasmine - On N Killingsworth St in Portland, OR
This was my favorite Phở place in Portland for a long time. It's been bumped down a few slots, but it's still toward the top of my list. The Gỏi Cuốn (Rice Paper Rolls: shrimp, bean sprout, cilantro, lettuce, rice noodle, and peanut sauce) the Phở, the Hot Pot, and the Bún are all very good. I personally think that they do Phở better than Bún.
- Parking is a major hassle in the area
- The place is clean enough, I guess
- The staff is very friendly
- I got my food in a reasonable amount of time
- The prices are reasonable