Monday, May 28, 2012

The Galley - On Metairie Rd. in Metairie just outside of New Orleans, LA.

My father and I have been to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival several times and we are always looking for new things to try, including new food places, since we both love food. This year we were talking to a local couple and they suggested The Galley. In turn, I would definitely suggest this place to anyone that is going to be in the area. The food was fresh and extremely delicious. The prices were reasonable and the staff was very nice. It’s worth noting that if you get a Po-Boy, they will let you do half and half – I got half catfish and half oyster.

FYI their Bread Pudding is amazing!!

As much as I love the different parts of New Orleans (the French Quarters, the Garden District, etc.), it’s nice to see other areas; and Metairie is a beautiful suburban area.

Yelp


No comments:

Post a Comment