Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Sultan Cafe - Near the corner of NW 18th and Quimby in Portland, OR

This place is a few blocks from my office, so I go here regularly, and I have always had a really great dinning experience. I have recommended it to a few friends and they have all really liked it. The employees are really warm, happy people and the food is delicious. I love that all the walls are windows because I love to watch the world go round as I eat. I have never been here later that about 3 p.m., but this place gets a good amount of business everyday at lunch time, which tells you something.

To be honest, The Sultan CafĂ© is Mediterranean food, but it seems a bit Americanised to me. That’s not necessarily a bad thing though. It’s still really good food and it’s great if you want to turn someone on to Mediterranean food that generally eats exclusively American/European food.

Go here and enjoy, I do!

The Sultan Cafe Bar n' Grill on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment