Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Little Big Burger - In the Pearl District (near Powell's) in Portland, OR

Also a location on 23rd ave, near Lovejoy.

There are a few of these places around, but I've only been to the one in the Pearl District. Of all the food places that use the business model of a limited menu (like In-N-Out and Five Guys), Little Big Burger is climbing to the top of my favorites list. I like Five Guys, but it's SO MUCH FOOD... When I go to LBB, I always want to get two burgers when I see other people eating that little burger, but I don't, and I haven't ever regretted it. It's the perfect amount of food, and it's quality food. I recommend this place when you just want something simple and you want to be full but not sick-full (which I never want and always regret when I get to that point). Their Chevre and Bleu are both good. FYI, they cook every burger to Medium which seems more like Medium-Rare to me, unless you tell them otherwise.

Little Big Burger Website

Yelp

On 10th ave.
Little Big Burger on Urbanspoon

On 23rd ave.
Little Big Burger on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment